You Said Move On, Where Do I Go?


Profile

1 yr-older on every 25 February
:) Sec 3
Friendly & Hyper
Love Me & I'll Love You
Hate Me & I'll Hate You

strikeitalicbold

Scream!!

Friends
♥ Alicia
♥ Vanessa
♥ Tian Ning
♥ Hillary
♥ Dayini
♥ Hui Xian
♥ Ying En
♥ Bryan
♥ Jia yuan
♥ Zhang Mi
♥ Eileen
♥ Jessline
♥ Jasmine
♥ Zheng Yi
♥ Jia Qi
♥ Yan Tong
♥ Bi Lian
♥ Danying
♥ Joey
♥ Annabel
♥ Band

Thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

Past
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
February 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009
time:8:26 AM
Yo!!! i'm back hahaxx...
woke up only at 11 am tis morning ... dun noe y feel so angry when i wake up nn i quarrel with my bro ...
i noe is my fault during the conversation but just could nt stop taking back to him...
Sry hor...
then when to change the bedsheets for my own and mop the floor ...
finish liao ...then when to watch tv show...until my mum came back to ask mii eat lor...
Extremely tired .. went for a nap at about 3 pm until 6 then wake up ...
lols eat dinner ... after eating in ask my mum whether i can go out with veron , vaness , tian ning ,artiqah to ice skating tomorrow... but she dun allow cause she said very ex nn said i always go out.... okay la its quite true... so i sms they all said cannot go lor... then they said i dun go sure alot ppl dun go de ... but i also bo bian wat.. only can said sorry to them but i ask them to go without mii ... in the end still cancel the outing cause veron said she also dun feel like going before i sms her said my mum dun allow .... she said her mum also said very ex so she tell the rest cancel lor ... so this outing not successful .... shall go out another day :) when to daiso with mum , ruby and my mum's friend brought quite a number of things ... at first my mum said accompany my mum's friend back first then from there take bus home ... i tell her to walk back bus she said very tiring...so intend to take bus lor but in the end my mum forget to bring her ezlink then no choice walk back lor... hahaxx then she said 注定要 exercise 一下 then we laugh all the way home :)


comment? / top